Welcome to Inroads
INROADS are an independent service provider of unique, flexible and client centred services for children and adults with learning disabilities and additional complex support needs. We have particular expertise in providing to those who challenge services.
Inroads is unique in its commitment to providing individually tailored, specialist support to children and adults with learning disabilities who may have additional and complex needs such as mental health difficulties, autism, epilepsy and sensory impairments.
We achieve this by…
- being passionate about the rights of individuals to a high quality service.
- being creative and forward thinking in our approach to care delivery.
- thinking ‘outside of the box’ to meet complex care needs.
- understanding our clients needs.
- investing in a team of staff who share the same passion and motivation ‘to make a difference’.
- promoting the very best care values
- working in partnership with all those concerned with the care and welfare of our clients.
All CQC reports for transitional and domiciliary services can be found under Adult Services.